1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Changes may be made to the information on the web site without any prior notice e.g. to reflect our current product and service offering, but it should be noted that it might include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. Information on this website is provided "as is”. The information is not intended to be nor constitute legal or other advice. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information.
3. Lequa Net owns the copyright of the contents of this web site unless otherwise is stated explicitly. LEQUINOX and LEQUA are trademarks of Lequa AB and may not be copied or imitated without the prior written permission of the trademark owner and all use of the trademarks shall be in accordance with Lequa’s trademark policy.
4. You may copy, or download any information obtained from this site but such information must not be amended or used for any purpose other than your own personal use unless you have received our prior written approval.
5. This website may include links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify any endorsement of the website(s) and we take no responsibility for the content or functionality of the linked website(s).
6. You may provide hyperlinks to our web site but if you want to make inline linking (the use of a linked object, often an image, from one site by a web page belonging to a second site) you need our prior written approval.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
2. What data do we collect on our web site?
Information actively submitted by you for contact and information purposes will be retained by us and used as specified in section 3 below.
3. Our use of your data.
Name, address and other contact data that you actively submit to us through our web site may be used by us to contact you with offers, promotional material or other information relating to our business and that we believe may be of interest to you or for market research purposes. All personal data is stored in a secure manner in accordance with the principles of the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204).
4. Transfer of data to third parties.
5. Changes of business ownership and control.
Lequa Net may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
6. Controlling your data.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. EU-legislation requires web site owners to inform its users to what extent cookies are used and for what purposes.
3. How to control cookies.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed, check your browser’s help function for detailed instructions. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.