1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Changes may be made to the information on the website without any prior notice, for example to reflect our current product and service offering.
2. Information on this website is provided ‘as is’. The information is not intended to be nor constitute legal or other advice. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information.
3. LEQUINOX and LEQUA are trademarks of Lequa Net AB and may be used only with explicit permission from Lequa Net AB.
4. You may copy or download any information obtained from this website, but the information must not be amended or used for any purpose other than your own personal use, unless you have received our prior written approval.
5. This website may include links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify any endorsement of the website(s) and we take no responsibility for the content or functionality of the linked website(s).
6. You may provide web links to our website, but if you want to make inline linking (the use of a linked object, often an image, from one site by a web page belonging to a second website), you need our prior written approval.
7. Please read the Lequa Net AB ‘Privacy and cookies policy’ on how Lequa Net AB uses your personal data.
1. Data collection.
Information actively submitted by you for contact and information purposes will be retained by us and used as specified in section 2 below.
2. Our use of your data.
Name, address and other contact data that you actively submit to us through our website may be used by us to contact you with offers, promotional material or other information relating to our business and that we believe may be of interest to you or for market research purposes. All personal data is stored in a secure manner in accordance with the principles of the relevant Swedish data protection legislation.
3. Transfer of data to third parties.
We might transfer IP-number and technical information about your browser and operative system to third parties, such as web analytics tools, but as far as possible we will make such data anonymous before transfer. Other personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties unless you have agreed to this or if we are obliged by law to do so. We might also use third party service providers for hosting of our data in which case we will ensure that the data is handled in accordance with our Privacy and cookies policy.
4. Changes of business ownership and control.
Lequa Net AB may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
Cookies are small text files created and stored on the unit you are using to visit our website. The text file is not harmful and does not contain any program code. Please note that no cookie is created when you use this website. This is why you do not see any cookie notification banner when you visit this website.
6. Changes to this Privacy and cookies policy.
Lequa Net AB reserves the right to change this Privacy and cookies policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the website following the alterations.
7. Controlling your data.
Lequa Net AB does not use any of your data for direct marketing purposes other than as set out in section 3. Should you want to find out more about the Privacy and cookies policy or what data Lequa Net AB holds on you, please contact us.
Lequa Net AB has made use of photographs under the CCO license from all or some of these providers:
Lequa Net AB has made use of icons under the respective licenses from all or some of these providers:
This website has primarily been tested on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
2. Redommended settings.
We recommend a display resolution setting of at least 1920 x 1200.
If you are using a screen narrator, we recommend using Google Chrome Read aloud or some other more advanced narrator software.